
Any one who knows me (especially my husband) knows that I don't have even a little hint of green thumb! I am very successful at killing plants and am reminded of it every time I want some living greenery in my house. I love having plants around but they just don't seem to last very long for some reason or another. With this said, you can only imagine the pride I take in my little flower garden that I planted last summer in the front yard of our house. I managed to put in a drip system and everything! It was much more work than I thought it would be but was well worth it. This flower garden has lasted for about a year now and I am amazed! So the other day I was tending to my little garden trying to tidy it up a bit and I brought Wyatt outside to have a little fun himself. He enjoyed himself for a while and then decided he was finished. I didn't get much tiding up so I will leave it for another day. The red flower just bloomed and was my easter gift from my mom last year. I plan on planting my easter flowers from her this year on Saturday.

This flower has just bloomed. I love watching to see what new flower has popped up.

These flowers have taken over the whole bed and these are the ones who need a little maintenance.

my little stud muffin hanging out with mommy.

Enjoying a few tasty treats while we work!
10 comments:
Like Father Like Son. With those tasty treats.Your flowers look great.Don't feel bad i always seem to let mine die.
Brit ~ I have to tell you that I did notice your flower garden when I was there the last time. I am SO impressed that these are still growing!! Great job! :)
Oh, and the inside plants...just a hint...you have to give them water. :)
"T" always eats mine! I have a hard time keeping any flowers that he can get to...even the ones outside! Then he comes in and pukes them up on my carpet! Lovely!! :)
Good job on the flower garden. I have a habit of not haing things live when I plant them too! I love the look of your little helper. I guess he hates getting dirty! :)
beautiful garden sista. maybe you will have to teach me a thing about planting. none of my easter flower pants ever live past that month.
Congrats on your flower garden, it is beautiful. It is always fun to watch something you have planted grow. And speaking of growing, Wyatt is getting so big and he definetly is a stud.
I killed a cactus!!!
Beautiful flowers Brit. You will have to come over when I do my new yard this Fall! I had a blast last night and can't believe I actually made it to work this morning, sooo tired. But a well worth it kinda night. Love ya Sista!
oooohhhh how pretty! kyle's mom and stepmom both know how to tend to flowers and gardens and trees and what not...i am ALWAYS so embarrassed when they come over and remind me to prune my trees or work on the rose bushes. i can keep inside plants, but not really the outside ones...maybe we should live together! :)
By the looks of that flower garden, I would think you are a pro with plants and flowers! Since we've moved into our house (which has been just over a year) I've had to throw out two big palms people have given me. When the second one died I told everyone not to buy me a new one...I'm going with fake! But oh how I'd love to have a flower garden...beautiful :)
By the looks of that flower garden, I would think you are a pro with plants and flowers! Since we've moved into our house (which has been just over a year) I've had to throw out two big palms people have given me. When the second one died I told everyone not to buy me a new one...I'm going with fake! But oh how I'd love to have a flower garden...beautiful :)
Post a Comment