Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our little kiddos

So, with my failed attempt to make goodies for the kiddos for valentines day, Wyatt found his paint brush and started digging for dinosaur bones.
He stood on a stool in the kitchen for a long time searching and searching for dinosaur bones. He gets so focused on what he is doing!
So, I guess my project turned out to be fun after all! I will let you know how round two goes! :)
When there is silence, you really need to wonder where Clay is!!!
The funny thing is, is that I didn't even care because I got 10 minutes of alone time without Clay crying at my feet wanting me to hold him! We just had a community tissue pile on the carpet for the rest of the day!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

so happy to have you back!!

kimberly said...

awww.....my sweet.sweet little boys.....doing their thing! :-)looks to me like your attempt worked...but no? leave it to the kids to figure out what to do with something......and a box of kleenex is a small price to pay for 10-15 minutes of time!!
:-)..love you!

Debbie said...

Good to see you back here! Love that the boys found some happiness in some simple things. :)