I love Wyatt's face in the Johnny Jumper! It is so cute. I can not believe how big he is getting. You are one lucky momma! Enjoy the many firsts to come.
Wyatt is so cute and getting so big. I hate those shot days, but you seem to know just the right stuff to make him smile. I will have to try twizzlers sometime.
You are so funny Britt. I am going to give him so much soda and candy that you wont know what to do :)..... Pay Backs Sister!! :) He is so stinkin cute.
8 comments:
I love Wyatt's face in the Johnny Jumper! It is so cute. I can not believe how big he is getting. You are one lucky momma! Enjoy the many firsts to come.
I'll give him his first Red Vine! :)
what a sweetie heart! so, that's how you are keeping him entertained these days? johnny and twizzlers.....maybe you should write a book! :)
Wyatt is so cute and getting so big. I hate those shot days, but you seem to know just the right stuff to make him smile. I will have to try twizzlers sometime.
Seriously Brittni...I can't believe how cute that little guy is! I love all the firsts!
You are so funny Britt. I am going to give him so much soda and candy that you wont know what to do :)..... Pay Backs Sister!! :) He is so stinkin cute.
It is like he gets sweeter every day, and not just from the twizzler :o) He is so darn cute Brit...okay I am coming over to hold him this week!!!
Oh my goodness Britt, he is growing up so fast, and still just as cute as ever! Give him a kiss for me :)
Post a Comment