One Van, four car seats, and three strollers later we were off to the Wildlife zoo! What a great time we had! We all left a little tired, dirty, cranky yet clutching a few stretcy reptiles with our little sticky hands!
Well I'd say it was more of a zoo for me as I was the one sitting in the very back between two little rug rats :) Although Britt had the front row seat to the rear end of all the cars Jess loved to play "let's see how close we can get without hitting." :) (just kidding Jess) We will have to go again VERY soon!!!! I loved it!
8 comments:
sounds like a little "zoo" went to the zoo! :)
So glad you had a fun time!!! and glad to hear baby wyatt enjoyed it also!
All I can say is that I can't believe you went to the WILDLIFE ZOO without me! You all should know better! :)
yeah! me too!!!! :) it looks like you all had fun. i can't believe how BIG broders is!!! yikes, i can't wait to see ALL of you!
the real wild life was in that van! thanks for the fun day sizzle.
Good job Mamas! Wow, 4 car seats :o) Looks like it was a great day!
Yeah! And me too! next time instead of one van...a caravan!!
Well I'd say it was more of a zoo for me as I was the one sitting in the very back between two little rug rats :) Although Britt had the front row seat to the rear end of all the cars Jess loved to play "let's see how close we can get without hitting." :) (just kidding Jess)
We will have to go again VERY soon!!!! I loved it!
Oh that looks like fun. All those little kiddos were sure to have a blast! What great mommies you all are :)
Post a Comment