

Happy Birthday to my better half! The evil twin!!! My friend for life!! I am so blessed to have been able to share these past 29 years of my life with you! We have been through so much in our life and everything seems to change so much with each year that goes by. I have shared so many wonderful memories with you and have laughed and cried with all those memories. How can I ever thank you for what you have brought into my life. You are an amazing person whom I admire with all my heart. You have always taken care of me and been so strong through every road that you travel. I can't seem to find the words that express how much you mean to me. I know it is hard to think that with each change in life we seem to be getting farther and farther away from being "twins" and sharing our lives. I will always be your twin sister, your best friend and will always be here for you. Come over and I will play some Bon Jovi for you for old times sake. I love you with all my heart and more!!!! Happy 29!!!
10 comments:
thanks soooo much my sweet sweet soul mate!!! It seems this birthday has brought on a swarm of emotions. I miss our life back as the two of us too but have so enjoyed seeing you become such a beautiful wife and now mommy. I know that no matter where life takes us we will always have each other and that is so very comforting. Thank you for being such a gentle loving soul. I love you and Happy Birthday.
I hope both of you enjoyed your birthday. You have an amazing relationship as a family, but an especially special one together. You both teach those around you what it is like to love, care and be a true friend. I hope you had a chance to celebrate all that you have done in the past year and all the hopes and dreams for the year to come!
Happy Birthday! You dear soul!
All babies are a gift from
God. But twins are an extra special gift from God! From the very first breath that each of you took you have been extra special. You both have always been so full of love and made sure that each one of us got our share from each of you. Both of you have made me feel extra special as a grandpa with all of your extra special expressions of love toward me. I have always been so proud of each of you and to be able to walk through the mall or any place with the two of you and reflect these words in my face,"Look everybody at my beautiful twins...and I am their grandfaher!!" I am grateful to God for choosing me to be the grandfather of 2 girls at the same time who are not only beautiful physically but in so many ways are beautiful in their concern for me. We have all heard of guardian angels but in the concern you two girls show toward me and for me I believe God gave me a double portion of Guardian Angels in human form. How blessed I have been and still am by my two guardian angels....Brittni Nicole Turgesen Rauch and Cory Kimberly Turgesen Decker. I love you both and now that I am old I feel safety in your loving care. May God continue to bless your lives. I love you far beyond what mere words can tell. Grandpa GG
What great pictures! And what a beautiful tribute to your sister. I hope you and Cory had great birthday celebrations and I hope this next year brings you both much happiness!
Happy happy day. thanks so much for shareing your bday with us on the 3-day again!
Thanks for the journey.....it has been amazing! love you so!
Thank you Grandpa for your love! Your daughter learned from you and we learned from your daughter on how to show our love for others. thank you for being who you are!
Those pictures are priceless!! You two are so beautiful inside and out. Its an honor to be in your lives and see the special twin bond that you two share!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH! I will miss you today. Have fun!
hey b...where are you? i am missing my baby nephew and want to see some pics! get to postin girl...get to postin'!
Post a Comment