Thursday, November 15, 2007
A TRIBUTE TO GRANDMA RAUCH
A beautiful woman whom I was blessed to know even for a short while. I feel as though I have learned so much about her over the years through each family members own memories! She and grandpa Rauch are so full of love and happiness that radiates out to everyone they meet! A sometimes sit back and watch the family that grandma rauch brought into this life and see the love that she possessed. So thank you grandma for bringing such a wonderful family into this world I am blessed to be a part of it! I know you are a proud mom, grandma, and wife! You are thought of every day by so many!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very sweet britt. wish i could have met her!
This was very nice Britt!!!!
Thank you for this Brittni. It is very sweet of you. I have to agree that you were blessed to have known her. I have a picture of her on my desk at work. If someone asks who that is in the picture, I will tell them about her and always add "it is too bad that you didn't know her".
And yes she was full of love and she loved her family so much. I too will watch at our family gatherings and can't help but see and think of her at those times. Since she has passed, one grandson and three great grandsons have come along and every time that I hold them I can feel her presence there.
We don't get to pick who our parents will be and so I thank God every day that I was born to two people who had so much love for their family, and each other. Hey, I guess that that is something that little Wyatt and I have in common huh.
And by the way, I want to thank you and Cory for attending the mass a couple of weeks ago that Grandpa Rauch had dedicated for Grandma. I'm not sure if he thanked you or not, but I know that it meant so very much to him to have a big part of Grandma's family there at that mass. It was nice to hear her name mentioned in church.
Thanks again for your post and give little Wyatt a hug for me, and for Grandma Rauch too.
Post a Comment