Thursday, November 29, 2007

Go Wild Cats??????


Ok so with the up coming ASU/UofA game on Saturday, Cory insisted that this picture go up on the blog. I think this picture is funny because he looks like a little tough guy. Cory brought him to Turkey bowl in this outfit to throw it in all the ASU fan's faces. There were many comments said! As a sun devil myself, I was planning on making my background colors maroon and gold but cory said no way! So here my little son is as a wild cat fan!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he looks tough, rough and gruff! He looks old enough to be walking already. But just remember, Cory, he is getting all this growth and tough looks from a Sun Devil's milk!!! GG

kimberly said...

yea, Cory......i'm not sure what that will do for his preference later in life! :) better start singing the fight song to him at night daddy! :)

Alyson said...

Too cute Brit!

Cory said...

this is sooo funny! Tough on the outside but such a sweet little soul! I love you little bugger, even if you are in a U of A jump suit!!! I'll give you your first words of advice from auntie C... I heard those lumberjacks got the whole package :)

Debbie said...

Okay, now you gotta represent both sides of the coin on this one! Where is his Sun Devils outfit!?!?!? Maybe I will have to teach him the ASU fight song to torment his daddy! :)

Brittni said...

Even though Dad is a Wildcat, Yittle man just may be raised a Sun Devil, because I am already having separation anxiety that he will move away for college! I guess that if he does go to U of A, Brit and I will just have to relocate! ha ha!

jessamyn said...

what if he wants to be a lumberjack?

Jamie said...

What if he wants to be an artichoke?? :)

Nonnie said...

after the game tonight, i think daddy better learn the ASU fight song! :)