We had a great Halloween! First Grandma and Grandpa Rauch, and Alyson and Casey and the boys came over to the house so we could see the kids costumes. Haydon was a ninja turtle and Noah was Superman. They looked so cute in their costumes! We then went over to my mom and dad's house to see Asher, Journey, and Brody's costumes. Asher was the cutest spider I have ever seen! Journey was the cutest butterfly I have ever seen, and Brody was the cutest pirate I have ever seen! and of course Wyatt was the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen! I got a picture of auntie Cory squeezing the little pumpkin! We had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone! We than came home and gave out as many candy as we could to the two trick or treaters that we had! I hope everyones night was full of fun!
Okay, I want this picture of little pumkin and myself for my birthday. I thought I had you take one with my camera but I don't have any of them on my camera. He is such a little sweetheart and that first picture is soooo stinkin cute of him. Little love bug!
oh what fun! i love these pictures and can't believe how big your pumpkin is! give him a big super squeeze from his tia...maybe that will turn him into a pumpkin pie for thanksgiving! hee hee
4 comments:
Okay, I want this picture of little pumkin and myself for my birthday. I thought I had you take one with my camera but I don't have any of them on my camera. He is such a little sweetheart and that first picture is soooo stinkin cute of him. Little love bug!
What a great first Halloween for little Wyatt! Everyone looked so cute in their costumes. Glad all the kids got to see each other on such a fun day!
oh what fun! i love these pictures and can't believe how big your pumpkin is! give him a big super squeeze from his tia...maybe that will turn him into a pumpkin pie for thanksgiving! hee hee
So darn cute!!!! What a special night!
Post a Comment